This might be due to Ads Blocker tools on your browser which is blocking sooka.my url. Follow the steps below:
- Clear cache from Web browser
- Disable Adblocker tools from the browser (Browser settings > Extension > find any ad blocker that exists) - chrome://extensions/
- Login with the credentials
- Try to perform Live TV playback
- If the issue is resolved, you could whitelist “sooka.my” on the Ads Blocker and re-enable it.
However, If the above issue persists, please check any activity on your antivirus software for device. You may troubleshoot this by disabling the antivirus configuration and restart the browser, and try to do the Live TV playback. Steps are as below:
- Open Anti-virus
- Go to Settings
- Choose Network Settings / Network
- Click on Trusted Address
- Add sooka.my
- Open sooka.my from Web browser back
- Login and try to perform playback
Remark: User also can Google Search for the steps to whitelist URL (sooka.my) from the Anti-Virus software.
Note: Microsoft Edge is not a supported browser as of now, which will/ may affect playback.